Before submitting your application, we invite you to attend three or four of our mission events, which are listed in the “events” part of our website menu. This will give you an opportunity to see what we do as a mission and to meet some of our people, all before filling out the extensive application.
To apply, click the red button below to begin the employment application process. This application must be filled out in it’s entirety. Thank you for applying with Bridge Street Mission!
Current hiring needs include a program director and a secretary.
Bridge Street Mission
Employment Standards Statement
Every position at Bridge Street Mission requires qualifications specific to that particular area of service. Precise qualifications are listed in each specific job description. The following personal requirements, however, are common to all positions at Bridge Street Mission. We desire our ministry team to lead a careful, exemplary Christian lifestyle that is “above reproach” so that:
- Unbelievers will see, hear and respond positively to our leadership as we direct them toward the grace of Jesus Christ, and
- Believers will be encouraged, strengthened and desirous of emulating the godly character qualities they see in us.
As a guideline of employment, team members at Bridge Street Mission must:
- Be a born again believer in Jesus Christ, claiming Him as Lord and Savior as expressed by personal testimony and Christian conduct.
- Believe and adhere to the Bridge Street Mission Statement of Faith.
- Agree to adhere to the policies outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Have genuine concern for the salvation of souls and the spiritual welfare of our clients.
- Abstain from the use of illegal drugs and abuse of alcoholic beverages and prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- Have a lifestyle that is free of sexual sin.
- Have high standards of personal hygiene and housekeeping relative to cleanliness and appearance.
- Have the ability to work in harmony with other staff members, be committed to unity, teamwork, and biblical respect for the Mission’s leadership (Philippians 2:1-4; Hebrews 13:7,17).
In areas of Christian liberty, we ask you to exercise discretion with the focus of being a positive, godly role model in our community. Our message is Christ, the cross and what is clear in scripture.
Note: You must sign into a Google account in order to fill out this application.