Christ-Centered Help for Those in Need
About Bridge Street Mission
Bridge Street Mission is open week days from 10 – 2 as a community center, currently serving morning coffee and a light lunch served at noon. We host daily Bible studies, prayer nights, and other community events as well.
Bridge Street Mission also owns and operates a 43-room (single-occupancy) community-living facility at 1140 W Bridge Street. We’re currently in the process of transitioning to sober living, with optional programs to help those who wish to be free from all addictions through the freedom that can only be found in Christ.
Stay in touch by signing up for our newsletter…
Christ-Centered Sober Living
We engage, encourage, and edify hurting, homeless, and needy men and women, equipping them with the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ to become the people God created them to be.
How We Operate
Bridge Street Mission exists as a “para-church” and gospel rescue mission, together with the body of Christ, offering Christ-centered solutions to the hurting, homeless and needy in Central Wisconsin. This is accomplished through:
- Relationships with local partner churches
- Christ-centered training/trainers
- Involving guests of mission with local bible-believing churches
- Equipping/training/re-learning basic life-skills
- Developing and offering programming for overcoming addiction
- Providing safe and orderly housing
- Requiring individuals to work and help support themselves
- Learning and addressing root causes of their situation
- Equipping individuals with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Training in basic financial responsibility and vocation
- Learning to live the “Golden Rule” Matt 7:12, Phil 2:3, Matt 22:36-39