Thank you for providing resources to help us serve our residents and visitors! We couldn’t do what we do without the help of friends of the mission.
Items We Can Utilized Directly or in Fundraisers
- Healthy food and meals for our lunches and events
- Vehicles, boats, four-wheelers, lawn-mowers, and other small-engine items that are still in good, working order
- Hand and power tools
- Newer, clean and nice furniture
- Good, adult-sized bunk beds for our housing facility
- Other items that might be utilized in fundraising auctions
If you’d like to donate an entire estate, please contact us to discuss in person.
Items We are Unable to Use
While we appreciate every effort to help, there are some things we can’t use due to safety, legal, or environmental reasons. What follows is a list of items we cannot utilize.
- Worn or dirty furniture, bean bag chairs, sleeper sofas, and pillows of any kind
- Any older TV that is not digital, flat-screen and other electronics in general
- Large items such as swing sets and swimming pools
- Large appliances older than 2 years.
- Air conditioners
- Building materials, carpets, and rugs
- Baby toys, furniture, and clothing
- Guns, knives, and fireworks
- Books of any kind
- Stained or damaged clothing
- Anything not complying with the Consumer Product Safety Standards (1-800-638-2772 or www.cpsc.gov).
Now he that supplies seed to the sower shall also supply bread for food and shall multiply your seed sown and shall increase the growing of the fruits of your righteousness.
– 2 Corinthians 9:10